WGNRR mobilizes campaigns around key dates in the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights field such as September 28: International Safe Abortion Day, as well as May 28 International Day of Action for Women’s Health. From 2014-2017 our campaigns included participation from over 85 countries, and 800 different grassroots organizations and INGO partners. Our campaigns mobilize organizations from the grassroots to the global level through the provision of resources and materials, suggesting and organizing events and collective actions, providing capacity strengthening workshops, amongst many other activities.
With stringent and devastating rollbacks affecting the SRHR movement globally, the need for collective action and resistance is at an all-time high. At present, WGNRR does not receive financial support or funding for our global reproductive justice campaigning. In order to continue our global campaigning, we need your support!
Please donate, and help us fundraise for future global initiatives, and to sustain our work!
Any amount big or small can make huge waves! Your donation will enable us to continue our work creating campaigns to disseminate knowledge on SRHR across the globe from a feminist, human rights and social justice framework!
By giving monthly donations, we will subscribe you to our bi-monthly e-update on sexual and reproductive health and rights. You will also receive the latest information on global events and local workshops, and you’ll get to follow closely the inspiring actions of young SRHR activists through the #SRHRYouthBlog.
Prefer to make a donation to us directly? Check out the details on how to make a direct transfer here.
Bank Account Information
Account Name: WOMEN’S GLOBAL NETWORK FOR REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS
Bank Name: Metrobank
Account Number: 347-2-34701123-6
Branch: Sikatuna Village-Anonas branch
Currency: US dollars
Swift code/BIC: MBTCPHMM
Bank’s Address: Anonas Road corner K-7th Street, Quezon City 1100 Metro Manila
You can also donate directly by visiting our Global Giving Crowdfunding project here:
Looking for other ways to support?
- Share our fundraising efforts within your networks through emails, social media and in person.
- Make a presentation to your clubs, societies, university, school or friends – combine the presentation with a bake sale, raffle or auction for maximum impact.
- Taking part of a run, walk, cycle or climb? Ask your friends and family to sponsor you in aid of WGNRR.
- Not athletic? No problem – seek sponsorship from friends and family to grow a beard or dye/shave your hair for WGNRR!
- Run a movie night screening our campaign videos from across the world in your local hall, place of work or library.
- Is your birthday coming up? Instead of receiving presents ask your loved ones to make a donation to support WGNRR’s work protecting sexual and reproductive health rights!
- Organise an event like a trivia night, bake sale, yard-sale, photo exhibition or music night!